Friday, July 13, 2007

facing reality

I went with my roommate, who works at the same place I do but she is a news reporter, and we heard an accident come over the scanner, so her coworker told us to hurry there and take photos b/c it was very close. It ended up being one of my other coworkers involved, he was ok, but the passenger in the other car was taken away in an ambulance likely with a broken arm and other minor injuries, and being a photographer I was told to take photos. I have a hard time with that though, emotionally it was somewhat difficult to do. And sadly I am feeling that I am getting to the breaking point again, that feeling I get where I could cry over something that I shouldn't. All it would take is something to scare me, something else like that accident, or any particular stress that suddenly overwhelms me. And I stopped taking the antidepressants I have been on for a little over a year, of which I am still suffering a bit from withdrawal symptoms, but the antidepressant was not really helping anymore. I don't think I'm supposed to go through one a year. So I pray to God that I will survive this truth, and be able to get past it and over it, and survive as a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment