Saturday, August 25, 2007

incredibles

So, I am watching The Incredibles. I like the movie. I like the relationship issues between Helen and Mr. Incredible, and how they work them out, as a team. Granted I'm not looking to marry a man, but I think a relationship should be teamwork between the two partners, literally a partnership, a give and take, a twosome. God only knows when and where I'll find a woman who can take me for who I am. But maybe someday. So I like how towards the end Mr Incredible tells Elastigirl that he can't lose her again. She fears he's cheating on him, when he really just has issues of his own but never stops loving her. Call me a hopeless romantic, sappy, w/e. But someday, I think I'll get a chance. I hope. There is a lot of chance in love, a lot of work, of give and take, of heart breaking and the possibility for pain. But there could be good too, or at least I'm hoping. And maybe one day I'll find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment