Wednesday, January 2, 2008

some favorite quotes

I decided to share some of my favorite quotes I've heard from others in my college years. Enjoy. I've left off authors for privacy reasons.

"It's a good movie to nap through."

“Why were there 3 men in a tub in that nursury rhyme? What were they doing, and why do we teach kids that?”

“I think the little mouse ran out of the wheel in her head.”

“It’s like eating a maraca.” (referring to Nerds gumballs)

“Can you go on a honeymoon without getting married?” “I think they call that a vacation.”

"Technically Jiminy Cricket was a grasshopper since he was green." "He also had shoes and an umbrella, but we won't go into that."

A comment I got from a prof on a paper once: "I think you have something important to say here, but I lose track of what exactly it is."

"Too bad there aren't two "b's" in the alphabet."

No comments:

Post a Comment